How we use Cookies

Blackout in Olton after electrical fire

HOMES in Harvard Road, Olton were left without power following an electrical fire in the early hours of last Friday morning.

HOMES in Harvard Road, Olton were left without power following an electrical fire in the early hours of last Friday morning.

The blaze had been started accidentally while Western Power engineers attempted to replace part of a power supply to an address. Fire crews contained the flames, following the incident at around 1.15am. The incident left the property smoke-logged.

 

Journalists

Cathrina Hulse
Multimedia Journalist
Annette Belcher
Multimedia Journalist
Full newsroom contact details
Tell us what's happening in your area.