SUMMER is finally on its way and now is the perfect time to revamp your wardrobe with the season’s hottest trends.
Make the most of the change in seasons by spring cleaning your wardrobe, which not only makes space for new items, but also means you’ll be playing an important role in making Birmingham greener, too.
Why not have a clear out and head to Bullring where you can drop off your old clothes then replenish your stash with some of the hottest trends around.
Louise Hamer-Brown, marketing controller at Bullring, said: “With the season’s latest trends lining the stores of Bullring, there’s no time like the present than to give your wardrobe a good de-clutter. If you’re a hoarder, be ruthless and follow Bullring’s top five tips to clearing out your wardrobe.”
* If you’ve not worn it for a year – get rid of it! Not only does this banish old clothes, but it makes room for some new ones, too.
* What’s the point in keeping it if it doesn’t fit? If you can’t squeeze into it, recycle it.
* If it’s looking a little ragged around the edges and is beyond help, then banish it – don’t worry about being embarrassed about giving it away, with Bullring’s scheme all clothing is recycled regardless of condition.
* If it’s the wrong colour for you, don’t keep it.
* If you’ve never worn it then give it away to someone who will.
Make sure you bag up those unwanted clothes and save them for Bullring’s Green Week, when you can recycle them in two of the centre’s car parks.
From June 8 to 15, there will be two ‘clothes recycling’ points, situated in the Moor Street car park and in the Centre car park (level P1), where shoppers will be encouraged to post their unwanted clothes.
The clothing that is collected will be donated to Birmingham-based children’s hospice, Acorns.