How we use Cookies

A Go Green fair arrives in Mell Square

AN electricity cable sparked a fire in the basement of a five storey Sheldon office block.

AN electricity cable sparked a fire in the basement of a five storey Sheldon office block. Crews from Solihull and Hay Mills were called to the building on Coventry Road, at 5.15pm on Sunday. However the fire had already been extinguished on arrival. No-one was hurt in the incident.

 

Journalists

Cathrina Hulse
Multimedia Journalist
Annette Belcher
Multimedia Journalist
Full newsroom contact details
Tell us what's happening in your area.